All meals are prepared in our state-of-the-art commercial kitchen by Kristin Thompson, our full-time chef.
The YMCA Center for Children and Families was designed with the highest standards of childhood development in mind. Families of the YCCF enjoy peace of mind, thanks to these and many other features:
• Project-based curriculum exceeding state standards to prepare your child for kindergarten
• Highly qualified staff developing strong relationships with your child and your family
• Twice-yearly parent-teacher conferences to keep you up to date on your child's progress
• Developmental screenings to ensure that each child is on track
• Healthy, delicious meals prepared in our state-of-the-art kitchen
• Swimming lessons in our aquatics center to teach water safety skills at an early age
• Move and Grow classes to help your child develop healthy habits for a lifetime
• Wooded setting and interactive playground bring your child closer to nature
• Convenient hours, both full- and part-time options
Main Office Line:
Jen Smallwood, 961-2379
Ben Planton, 961-2378
Like us on Facebook for important updates, news about childcare and parenting, behind-the-scenes photos, and more!
Check out these great outside resources for tips on early development and much more: